Saturday, December 24, 2016

Thing 2 Photo Fun


I read all of the materials for Thing 2 Photo Fun.  I especially liked http://bighugelabs.com/.  I used the MAP MAKER and mapped out all of the places I have been in the world which was very cool.  One application of these picture tools would be for students to choose places in the world they would like to go to and then give clues about what country it is.  In keeping with that theme, I have uploaded pictures of all of the countries I have been in the world.  Here they are:  



pixabarris


kollibri5
klausshausman



mariamichelle




fxxu




cosaphotography




skeeze


Danielwanke



fotobias



mariamichele


by tpsdave
jackmac34





2 comments:

  1. Wow, great photos. Now I want to know where you've been! I don't recognize all of these. Love the colorful Moroccan tagine pots. :) And great idea to have students do something like this. What a fun geography lesson that would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. the public URL for your blog is:
    http://maryshandsblogcooltool.blogspot.com/ That's all you need to post on the CanvasLMS site when you've finished a lesson. That crazy long URL you used is the link to your private admin panel. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete