Thursday, February 9, 2017

Thing 6 Curation Tools

I read all of the information about curation tools and what I am most interested is the fact that curation tools use higher thinking skills and are a way to check to see if students know the research process and it also allows for creativity.

I read the articles and I checked out some of the tools and picked lessonpath mainly because it works through google and what I use for school has to be able to be used through google chrome.  I had trouble with this tool. I ended up making two, I am not sure how.  I also couldn't figure out how to change the order of the slides.  I inserted a video and realized that it does not want the embed code but the actual utube address. I wanted to see if I could use this for a fourth grade project that I do.  I would have to resolve the problems I had before I could conceivably do that.

Here is the link for the project that I created:

http://www.lessonpaths.com/learn/i/dr-seuss-8/dr-seuss-biography


1 comment:

  1. What a fun project. I was quite a Dr Seuss addict in the 1950s and early 60s. :) Looks like you mastered the problems you had with Lessonpaths. Good work!

    ReplyDelete